Tax Planning & Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Planning includes business and individual tax counseling and retirement plan design, operation and distribution counseling.
- Return Preparation includes preparing business, individual and fiduciary income tax returns, estate and gift tax returns and nonprofit entity tax returns and retirement plan returns.
- Trust and Estate Administration includes fiduciary accounting for probate, trust administrations, and inventories.
- Business Planning includes tax planning and accounting for business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships; buy-sell agreements and employment agreements; acquisition and sale of entities or assets; business successions; and pension, profit-sharing and 401(k) plan design and administration.
- Tax Audits and Appeals includes representation in federal and state tax audits; advice and counsel in tax collection proceedings; negotiating with the Internal Revenue Service and state revenue departments regarding installment plans and offers in compromise.